From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2007 23:39:06 -0400
We have eight people spread across three sets of four tickets.  We are
consolidating our locations down to two.  The seats we are trying to sell are
four tickets located in: Section 121, Row FF, Seats 13 - 16.

You can find information about the seat location at:
http://www.scottradecenter.net/content/seatlocator.html

We would certainly be happy to sell all four tickets to one buyer but we
would also entertain selling them in pairs.  The cost would be
face value, $626 for four or $313 per pair plus any shipping costs.

Thanks,

Doug Peterson