From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2007 12:55:14 -0400
I thought CSTV's blurb about the "last game" of outgoing Huntsville
coach Doug Ross was worth the read
(http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-hockey/stories/031307aaa.html).  It seems
Huntsville just hasn't cooperated in bringing about his last game.
Maybe it will finally come against Notre Dame, or Michigan State (if
Comley can make it through his play-in game with BU) or whomever wins
some other regional.

Bob Griebel