From:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 15:36:08 -0500
What a great email.  Thanks!  It made my day.  When people ask me and my
wife why we travel to the Frozen Four every year, when "our" team is not
there, I try to convey the joy we get from watching good college hockey.

Ed Moller
BU '80
Go BU!  (and Go Terriers in the Beanpot!)

________
Edward N. Moller
Controller and Assistant Treasurer
Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street
Newton, MA  02459-3323
Tel  617-928-4515
Fax 617-928-4581

Mount Ida College provides a diverse community of learners a challenging
education that blends the liberal arts with professional preparation.
We dedicate our energy, imagination, and resources to empowering all
students to achieve academically and contribute responsibly in a
changing world.