From:
Karen Shadwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:04:18 -0700
I keep telling my husband that I wish it would snow more here in St.
Louis. :) The last few years it's hardly snowed at all, just rained for
days and made lakes and mud everywhere. Or when it does snow a little,
there's an inch of ice that coats everything first that's a pain to get
rid of.

At least it's very unlikely that people will have to deal with snow for
the Frozen Four this year. :)

Karen Shadwick
Colorado College '95