From:
Moller Edward N <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:51:20 -0400
Being an Easterner, I find it amazing that this matter is even being
discussed.  Just about every rink in this area responded to the Columbus
tragedy quickly, and I am hard pressed to name an arena without end zone
netting in AHA, ECACHL, or HEA, or any other eastern rink to speak of.
Many of us were stunned to see that Schottenstein lacked netting
especially since its in the same city as the tragedy.

________
Edward N. Moller
Controller and Assistant Treasurer
Mount Ida College
777 Dedham Street
Newton, MA  02459-3323
Tel  617-928-4515
Fax 617-928-4581

Mount Ida College provides a diverse community of learners a challenging
education that blends the liberal arts with professional preparation.
We dedicate our energy, imagination, and resources to empowering all
students to achieve academically and contribute responsibly in a
changing world.