From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:42:36 -0500
As I mentioned yesterday, I sent a note to WCHC, the Holy Cross radio
station, telling them what a fine job they did.  Within a few hours, I got
an appreciative note back from Craig Lowell, one of the game announcers. He
included an mp3 file that he made up with excerpts from the WCHC broadcast
of the HC-Minnesota game.  I know I can't attach a file to a note going
through a listserver but I can send the file to anyone who would like a copy
of it. The mp3 is about 9MB and runs for about 10 minutes.