From:
Mark Lagasse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 19:21:38 -0500
The bracketology page gives a very detailed explanation of who should go
where. If you are questioning the unranked teams you have to realize
that the poll rankings mean nothing it is the PWR (also explained on
USCHOL that determines the seeding. One more thing to keep in mind, the
CHA and Atlantic Hockey League both get autobids and it is likely they
won't be in the top 16 in PWR. So to make the show most teams must shoot
for 14th in PWR or better.