From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 01:01:06 -0500
Hi - We have had one person drop out of the dinner so if someone wants
to attend and didn't get a reservation in, just send me an email and you
can join in.

I will be making name tags for everyone attending the dinner.  I hope to
be at North Station around 10:16 (if not even earlier) and I will wait
near the Parking Garage ticket windows and elevators in North Station
until the doors open to the FleetCenter.  Once the Fleet opens I will go
to the area behind Loge 9 and 10 and people can look for me there.  You
will be able to find me because I will be the person wearing a St.
Lawrence shirt (if it is somewhat warm) or a St. Lawrence sweatshirt (if
it remains chilly). I am hoping that people will come look for me and
get their name tags.  With your name tag you will get into the dinner
without signing in at the door.  If these plans change I will post to
the list.

Sara
SLU  '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!