From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rowe, Thomas
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 12:53:59 -0600
I find it amusing how eager we are to put forth projections less than an
hour away from the official report.  Now, don't get me wrong, I am
enjoying reading this and am impressed with the logic behind the
predictions - it just seems like the fear of egg-on-the-face would be
more of a deterrant at this late hour.  Ah, well, if fame is fleeting,
then so too is embarrassment.  Personally I think its more fun to parse
and dis the committee after they fill the brackets out.  :-)

Tom Rowe