From:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:17:36 -0500
Unfortunately, first row of the balcony at the Fleet is not like the first
row of the balcony in the Garden. But it is not bad. My experience is that
the farther you go up in the balcony, the worse it is. The angle that the
seats were constructed isn't made for hockey unlike, say, the Bradley Center
in Milwaukee (my favorite FF building).

Bottom line is the Fleet (soon to be Bank of America or somesuch, BTW) is a
terrible building. The concourse reminds me of an airport and the view from
just about everywhere is average at best, considering what you pay. The most
you can say is that it is clean and comfortable, with no chewing gum under
the seats ar newspaper stuffed in the pa amplifiers like I used to see at
the Garden.

Oh well, at least I don't have to get on a plane this year.

Greg Ambrose