Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:06:45 -0500
Brian -

    I'm a Priority 1 (27 consecutive years) and have been assigned first row
seats in Section 315 (on the blue line).  Compared to three rows behind the
goal in 1998 (and the wrong goal, because every important goal was scored at
the other end [which might as well have been located in Charlestown] from a
viewing standpoint), these seats have the potential to be quite good.  Since
I don't get to Fleet Center very often, I'm reserving judgement until we sit
down.

Bill

LET'S GO BRUNO!