From:
"Anthony J. Buffa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony J. Buffa
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 07:21:16 -0800
Amen, Arthur,

I believe some of the non-ivies in the ECAC should also consider
breaking away (I would hope at least RPI, Clarkson, SLU and perhaps
Union would consider it), perhaps moving to HE which could then
reorganize into two divisions, or perhaps they could begin to form their
own hockey-only league with the likes of Niagara.

Certainly the ECAC is mired in mediocrity especially when you look at it
from the national and NCAA tourney perspective.

Very interesting.

Happy holidays to all from sunny and debt-ridden Calfornia

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 - - California: Our Governor can beat up your governor