From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 13:10:35 -0700
> Edward Moller wrote:
>
> Would the
> University's disciplinary actions have changed if this weekend's games
> were being played say in Orono?"

--- Thom Davis <[log in to unmask]> replied:

> Who knows? But, do not take AH and CHA teams lightly. Look what Quinnipiac
> almost pulled off in Ann Arbor last weekend and Michigan State is still
> reeling from Findlay's upset win the weekend before.

Not only is there danger of taking AH and CHA teams too lightly, but with the way the PWRs work,
you could argue that it's more risky to hold players out against Canisius and Niagara than against
more highly regarded teams.

These are the first two games since the incident.  I'm inclined to give Umile credit, and leave
the speculation to the USCHO boards.

Clay