From:
Patrick Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:30:50 -0500
My brother just got a letter from HSBC Arena offering him tickets for the
championship (he lost out in the lottery). Apparently they found some
additional tickets for sale. My guess would be that these were tickets held
back for promotional deals, such as buy Sabres season tickets, get NCAA
seats. (Buy the Sabres, get more NCAA seats?)

Perhaps there will be a few more tickets released, or winners won't take
them at this date.

Patrick Abegg