From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wayne T. Smith
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 07:53:17 -0400
On Tue, 18 Sep 2001 08:28:33 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote, in part..
>This came to me from a verified source.  This is not some joke.  Please pass
>on to others across the country that you know.  Thanks.

Anything that says "pass on to everyone you know" should raise a red flag
with everyone. If it's *really* important, you'll see it on the evening
news. Please keep posts to Hockey-L college hockey related.  Thank you!

Unrelated college hockey content: Maine hockey opens practice now
(yesterday/today?) with Tim Whitehead as acting head coach, while Shawn
Walsh recovers from a recent bout with pneumonia.

cheers, wayne

Wayne T. Smith    Old Town Landing, Maine   [log in to unmask]