From:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 18:22:42 -0600
 Someone mentioned on Hockey-L the otherday that they would like to know if
someone was willing to have a group that is dedicated to just having scores
and games summaries on a mailing list. I decided to create one. You can
subscribe to the list by the instructions on the bottom of the page. Anyone
one can join and it is not strictly moderated. Ok, however, I do really
intend for it to become a flame fest central. A virtual information list
that lets people know what the score is when you can not locate it on the
information super highway. Cheer Eric.

If you would like to subscribe to this group:
 1. visit
     http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/NCAAhockeyscores
 -OR-
 2. send email to [log in to unmask]