From:
Eric Rickin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Feb 1992 20:33:45 -0500
I'm not sure you can call any of these 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc., but this is
what I've observed.  (I only have the lines right, not the positions
[center, wings, etc])

Donato-McInnis-Heinze
Sweeney-CJ Young-Donatelli
S. Young-McEachern-Sacco
Johannson-Drury-Tkachuk (this line doesn't get that much time)

I don't know where Emma fits in, but he hasn't been scoring (and
neither has McEachern!).

I know one of the powerplay units is S. Young-McEachern-Donatelli
(Hill-Brown)

--
[log in to unmask] (Eric Rickin)
Go: Penguins, Red Wings, Jr. Barons, Thunderbirds, and Cavs!