From:
Tom Buskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1992 23:35:13 -0500
I appologize in advance if I'm leaving lots out, but I'm sure others will do
 better :-)

Clarkson beat Dartmouth 7-3.  Dartmouth scored the only goal in the 1st period.
 Play in the
1st period was very sloppy - dump & chase style.  No penalties, but there seemed
 to be lots
of little skirmishes away from the puck.

2nd period, Clarkson can out & quickly scored a goal.  Play was smoother but
 still not up to
par.  Clarkson scored 3 more times this period.

3rd period.  Both teams started forming plays, finally.  Dartmouth scored thier
 3rd point
less then two minutes from the end.  Clarkson scored thier 7th point within a
 few seconds
with about 40 seconds on the clock.

All in all, I'd say that Clarkson needs to tighten up thier act.  After seeing
 the 1st period,
I was ready to leave.  What happened to the team I saw homecoming weekend at
 Clarkson?