From:
Kevin Ames <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 09:41:58 -0500
This was the case with Brian Swanson (from Eagle River, Alaska).  He now plays at
Colorado College but wanted to play with the Gopher sand woog told him no.  He
would've been a nice addition to the team, that is for sure.  I don't know if he
is Paul Kariya caliber, but he is a good solid hockey player.

--
|Kevin L Ames             |DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND|   /__  _\
|email:[log in to unmask] It is reality that is |   \  \(  |