From:
Kingry Shane L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 1991 16:04:00 PST
NISSAN JEEP/CLASSIC FIRST ROUND

I thought that Tom was going to do a write up on this game as he had
been keeping stats of it, but since he didn't yet, the scoring was as
follows:

NMU:    2--2--2  6
FSU:    0--0--2  2

Shots on goal: NMU: 11-16-9  36
               FSU:  9-15-6  30

Power Play:  NMU: 3 of 7
             FSU: 1 of 9

Coach Rick Comely was quoted as saying that NMU goaltender Rob Kruhlak "played
an excellent game," and I think that that is evadent by the score.

I won't say much more incase Tom does decide to post later.
asslk@alaska