From:
Stephen Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 1996 15:38:37 EST
> From: Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      UMass-Lowell Luncheon tomorrow
> In preparation for the huge home-and-home series with BU this weekend,
> UMass-Lowell will be having another of their entertaining luncheons
> tomorrow at noontime.  Unlike past luncheons, this one will be held on
> campus at Fox Hall.  I'd offer directions but I only have a hazy idea of
> how I'm going to get there, so call (508) 934-4UML if you're interested.
>
> The buffet is $5 and is emceed by WLLH's Bob Ellis with Coach Crowder and
> "The Player of the Week" both talking about the upcoming games.

Directions To Fox Hall:

From north of Methuen:
495 south to 213, to 93 south.
Get off 93 at the route 110 exit
Do not go around the rotary, but
follow route 110 through metheun/Dracut
into Lowell for approx 10 miles along river.
Pass a bridge with a Dunkins on the right
Take left over the NEXT bridge.
Bear right at first straight.
Fox Hall is the 18 story tower on your left.
Plenty of parking on the left.

From South Of Lowell:
route 3 to 495 north to Lowell Connector.
Get off at the thorndike St exit (5N)
go straight through about 4 sets of lights
until you have to bear a bit left at the last
set of lights merit gas on left(you'll pass heffners)
At the afore mentioned turn, don't go
90 degrees left, but just a slight left.
at next lights, take a left (Post off in front of you)
Take 2nd or 3rd right (you'll see the 18 story tower)
This tower is fox hall.

Cheers

Steve Twombly
UMASS-Lowell 94