From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 14:58:25 -0700
It is interesting, but when fans start to mention parity (recently by a HE
fan and now by a CCHA fan and of course that is a big word in the NFL
these days) it USUALLY infers top to bottom better than average top
competition ... unless you are referring to the ECAC where the same word
seems to have a different meaning.  :-)

Tony Buffa
RPI '64