From:
"Mark J. Sonnier" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark J. Sonnier
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 09:31:00 -0800
At 09:49 AM 12/8/95 -0800, Bob Stagat wrote:

>I also clearly remember that game -- one of the best played hockey games I've
>ever had the privelege of watching. Both teams were setting up great, well
>executed offensive plays, but it turned out to be a duel between the two goal
>tenders -- RPI's tall, lanky Bill Sach and the Larries short, squat Bob
>Perani. Perani could do the most amazing things with his stick, even when he
>was flat on his back on the ice! I seem to recall that Perani may have made
>All-American, although I'm not certain about that.

Could this be the namesake of Perani's Hockey World down in Michigan?  I've
had great luck ordering goal equipment via mail order from them.

Mark
Mark J. Sonnier, C.P.M.                                 Voice (907)786-6505
Purchasing Agent                                          Fax (907)786-6515
University of Alaska Anchorage           e-mail: [log in to unmask]
  UAF Hockey fans say: "Sure wish our first full CCHA season was 1993-94"