From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 1995 14:49:21 EST
Some, no doubt, feel that I've said too much already but let me add my final
words on Cedorchuk and then I'll shutup.  (Although in nineteen years of
marriage I've promised to shutup sometimes and broken my word, so take that
with a grain of salt.  :-)  )

John Barkan, whose legendary NC$$ parties may only be dwarfed by the number
of ellipses in his posts :-) , commented that Cedorchuk was perhaps only the
fall guy at BC.

Chet Gladchuk may be a total scumbag and may be responsible to BC for not
overseeing Cedorchuk and protecting BC from its coach.  And he may have been
disingenuous in his dealings with Mike Milbury.  But when a coach promises
more scholarships than he can deliver and then tells the screwed "recruit"
to just tear up the registrar's bill, then the buck stops with the coach.
There may have been more maggots in the garbage pile than just Cedorchuk, but
he was the biggest and filthiest one and is no fall guy and is no scapegoat.
He was responsible for his inexcusable actions and must be held accountable
for them.

Dave