From:
"Jason B. Cote" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jason B. Cote
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 1995 09:50:15 -0400
Okay,
Nobody, and I mean nobody (with the exception of Howie Mansfield) had the
guts to respond to last weeks trivia question.  So this week I will post
a gimmee with the hope of heightening response.  I shall also re-post the
previous question in the hopes that someone else will respond.

For the W: Name the school that Boston Bruin goalie Blaine Lacher
attended, and won a championship with.