From:
Margie Rennett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 1995 00:11:32 -0800
Earlier I posted that the trivia question on the Friday, March 10, "NHL
2Nite" was how many former BU players are currently in the NHL.  the
Deuce said the answer was nine; and the announcer ran through the list at
breakneck speed.

Since I didn't catch all the names, I decided to come up with my own list
and I came up with eleven BU players who are currently in the NHL.
Obviously, there's a discrepancy here and I need help.  My son Mike
looked over my list and said that all these guys are on NHL rosters as of
the show's airdate, March 10.

My list:

  Tony Amonte  (Chi)
  John Cullen  (Pitt)
  Scott Lachance  (NYI)
  Shawn McEachern  (Pitt)
  Ed Ronan  (Mtl)
  Dave Sacco (Ana)
  Joe Sacco (Ana)
  Mike Sullivan  (Calg)
  Keith Tkachuk  (Winn)
  Dave Tomlinson  (Fla)
  Scott Young  (Que)

Private e-mail is fine; I'm counting on you BU fans to help me out.

Margie Rennett
GO BU!!!