From:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 09:54:15 -0700
Whatever it is, you can get 700 on the old test or 820 on the new test
almost for just writing your name on the test, IMHO.  This is amazingly
low "hurdle" for college entrance, and IMHO is one of the root causes for
the problems in the "bigtime" sports like football and basketball and the
horrendous failure rate of the so-called student-athletes.

Just my 2 cents from the professorial pulpit.  Flames more than welcome.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64 --- all the way!