From:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Antony Garcia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 1995 13:06:38 -0500
Although it was great reading Martin Small's vote of appreciation for
Steve Martins, Carl Sussman is right:  it was Cory Gustafson, not Steve
Martins, who scored the overtime winner against Brown last season.
However, I wouldn't say that Gustafson wasn't a big gun.  Last season, he
scored 22 goals which was in the top four of the Crimson roster with
Brian Farrell (29 goals), Martins (25 goals), and Hobey finalist Sean
McCann (22 goals). (these numbers are from memory so they may be off by a
tad).

Tony
GO CRIMSON!!