From:
"Andria L. Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andria L. Hunter
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 1995 15:09:54 -0500
>This weekend is Concordia University's annual women's hockey tournament
>(in Montreal).  There should be some great women's hockey, featuring teams
>from both Canada and the US.  PC, Concordia, UNH, U of Toronto, St. Lawrence,
>and UQTR will be there.  Does anyone know which other teams will be there?

The 8 teams which will be attending are:

   Pool A:  St Lawrence                 Pool B:  Northeastern
            UNH                                  National Capitals
            U of Toronto                         Queen's
            UQTR                                 Concordia

Games will start on Fri Feb 3rd at 2:30 pm.  The final is on
Sun Feb 5th at 2:30 pm.

Andria Hunter

|         ...  She shoots!     ......    She scoooooores!!!                  |
|                                                             _       __     |
|        ~o            ~o               ~o               ~o  |       |\ )_   |
|       z z   .       z z  \_.         z z              z  z            | |  |
|    TEAM CANADA - WOMEN'S WORLD ICE HOCKEY CHAMPIONS - 1990, 1992, 1994     |
|  For pictures of me from the World Championships and lotsa info about      |
|  women's hockey, see my www homepage:                                      |
|       http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andria                                    |
|  Or by anonymous ftp:                                                      |
|       ftp://cs.utoronto.ca/pub/issac/test/                                 |