From:
Reed H Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reed H Munson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 21:29:26 -0600
On Tue, 24 Jan 1995, JASON BEAUGRAND wrote:

> CANADA...CANADA...CANADA
>

> Just in case you Minnesota fans missed it...
>
> WCHA Standings
> Place   Team                W       L       T       P   Overall
> 1       Colorado Collage    14      6       0       28  19-7-0
> 4       Minnesota           10      8       2       22  13-9-2
>
> Don't knock what you can't duplicate.
>
> Just thought I'd mention that, even though the players are
> Canadian, they still are ahead of you...

Good Point Jason! In no means was I 'knocking' Canadian players or Canada
for that matter. Thank you for the update on the standings! It's a good
thing to be reminded of those 6 points separating both teams. All we can
do is watch the rest of the season and see where everything ends up. I
personally feel that no team is going to catch up to CC and that they
will probably win their second consecutive MCNaughton's Cup. My hat goes
off to CC who successfully rebuilt their hockey program.

Once the regular season is over however, then it's a whole new ball game.
As last year showed, the 10 teams of the WCHA have such parity that any
team can get upset in the playoffs.

Reed