From:
"Andria L. Hunter" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andria L. Hunter
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 1994 15:12:28 -0400
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>Shortly I'll be posting the revised publications list, but this
>omission deserves a special note.
>
>  "The College Hockey Directory & Yearbook"
>   All American Productions
>   PO Box 143
>   Belmont, MA 02178
>   [617]484-6220   [617]484-0885  fax
>   Publisher/Editor:  Robert G Jefferson
>   Cost: $19.95 / Annual pub [December]/ 8 1/2 x 11 media guide format
>   Comprehensive coverage of NCAA I,II,III, Canadian universities...
>   ...both men and women's programs. Geared toward the college hockey
>   fan, coaches, and scouts. Outstanding reference tool for the
>   student-athlete and parents.  Feature articles, Stats, Commentary.
>   School bios, Schedules, Power profiles. Admission req'ts and
>   eligibility info.  240+ pages.
>
>1993-94 was their first edition [96 pages plus cover].  I just received
>a copy of it.  I've only had time to skim through it, but my initial
>impression
>is very positive.  This is good stuff.  The 1994-95 edition is more than
>doubling in size, and is promoted as being geared toward college
>hockey fans, coaches and scouts.  I'm already looking forward to
>it.  I'd say the 1993-94 edition is valuable to teenage players, their
>parents, coaches, etc...especially with the admissions requirements,
>eligibility info and so on.

I was wondering what this book has to say about women's hockey in
Canada.  Does it list all Canadian universities that have women's
hockey programs?  I am in the process of making a women's hockey WWW
page, but I am lacking information on women's university hockey in
Canada.  Does this book have much information on women's college
hockey in general?

Oh, if anyone would like to check out what I have in my WWW homepage
so far, the URL is:

http://www.cdf.utoronto.ca/cgi-bin/hpp?andria.html

There are lots of coloured pictures of me in my Team Canada Uniform, and
there is one page that just deals with women's hockey that you may want to
take a look at.  The early access problems should be fixed now too.

Andria

|         ...  She shoots!     ......    She scoooooores!!!                  |
|       z z   .       z z  \_.         z z              z  z            | |  |
|    TEAM CANADA - WOMEN'S WORLD ICE HOCKEY CHAMPIONS - 1990, 1992, 1994     |