Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 1994 07:16:25 EDT
        The time for you hockey folks at OSU to start making noise
is NOW!!!   I wish that I had been interested in UConn hockey when they
built Gampel Pavilion.   I don't think it would have taken all that much
organizing to have gotten ice into that building at the time.   But,  once
the building is built,  even if the floor surface is big enough to install
ice later,  round ball will keep it out.

        So,  guys,  start making noise and agitating your butts off.   If
there's anything that we on the net can do,  please ask.   As Coach C. has
said here many times  --  they WILL listen to you.

        -- Dick Tuthill