From:
BILL SCHNELLER <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BILL SCHNELLER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 1994 14:07:35 -0400
From the _Providence Journal_ , Sept. 2, p.C9
quoted without permission

"Berard, Peters are named hockey assistants at PC

"David Berard and David Peters have been named assistant coaches for
the Providence College men's hockey team.

"Berard spent the last two seasons as an assistant coach at Colby
College in Waterville, Maine.  A West Warwick [R.I.] native he graduated
from PC in 1992 and played goal for the Friars for four seasons.  While
in high school he was an All-State goaltender at Bishop Hendricken.

"Peters, a 1982 graduate of Boston College, handled the Friars'
recruiting last year.  Before coming to Providence, he served as an
assistant coach at UMass-Amherst and Kent State.

"Both will assist first-year coach Paul Pooley.

END QUOTED MATERIAL

I don't have his stats, but I recall Berard played only sparingly during his
PC career.  No mention is made of where former assistant and PC
defenseman Jim Hughes might end up.

Bill