Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 1994 17:34:53 EDT
In a recent post,  the Worcester Icecats were described as an expansion AHL
franchise.   Aren't they the former Springfield Indians which were sold and
moved to Worcester  --  and renamed?   The true expansion team I thought was
the Springfield Falcons,  owned by a former Indians officer and by
Wayne LaChance (Clarkson ~70,  and owner of the Enfield Twin Rinks).
The Falcons now have two affiliations,  the Whalers and ...  I forget.
Just a small and very minute point for the dog days of summer.:-)

        -- Dick Tuthill