From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 1994 11:48:45 -0400
>  Do you have any information on an
> Oakland, Ca....

Well, not on roller hockey, but I heard something
interesting a few days ago and had to share it
with my good friends on hockey-l.

"There's no there there", said by Gertrude Stein, is
usually thought to be about Oakland.  And it IS,
except it's about Oakland, PA, a district in the city
of Pittsburgh where Stein (and, incidentally, Andy
Warhol) grew up.

Token college hockey content: am I going to have
to patch together all the ECAC schedules, or will
somebody who knows be wonderful and post the
Cornell schedule?