From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 1994 12:55:34 -0500
I think I've got the solution to all this NC$$ tournament controversy.
Here it is:

BOWL GAMES!!!!!!

That's right. Why not just get rid of the NC$$ tournament and have bowl games?
I think teams would just be running all over themselves to play in the Bean
Bowl at Boston Garden, the Ford Cherry Bowl at JLA [have to allow for that
corporate sponsorhip :)], the Mile High Bowl at McNichols Arena in Denver,
the Gold Bowl at Lake Placid, the Ice Bowl at the Target Centre, the Empire
Bowl in Albany, and of course the Cheese Bowl at the Bradley Centre!!

Oooh, the excitement. And none of this talking about who didn't make the
tournament.

Whaddya all think? :-)

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards         Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr. Senators (CJHL, Jr. A)
Poli Sci/Law III                  It must be the pretzels!