From:
"John R. Nash" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John R. Nash
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 1994 14:55:25 -0600
        From a report in the Wisconsin State Journal this morning.  Tickets
for the WCHA Final Five in Milwaukee have sold well enough for Otto
Breitenbach to lift the local TV blackout.  In Madison, the Friday and
Saturday games (2:05 and 7:05 starts, I think) will be shown live on WMTV,
network channel 15.  My VCR will be set, but I'll be at the Bradley Center
cheering my fool head off...

        Also in today's paper, coach Comley is reported to have held a
teleconference with the rest of the NCAA selection committee.  He reminded
the comittee that he has been instructed to IGNORE the forfeits when
considering Maine's strength.  Also, he reiterated that each league is
officially _guaranteed_ two slots in the final twelve, not three as has
been rumored.

        Puck 'em up, Bucky!

-===-John R. [log in to unmask] Chem. Dept-===-