Sender:
From:
"Jeffrey Rosa (PC 1994)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 1994 01:26:42 -0400
Yale stunned Brown 6-5 in OT tonight at Ingalls Rink.  After pulling the
goalie with about a minute to go in the 3rd Period, Yale capitalized by
beating Jeff Finch to tie the score at 5-5.  With 29 seconds to go in
overtime, the Bulldogs ended their 12 game losing streak when Andy
Wiedenbach beat the Brown goalie.  With four second period goals, I think
the Elis played their best period of the season.  We're moving closer to
an ECAC playoff spot.  Let's see if the momentum will carry over to
UMASS-Lowell tomorrow night.