Sender:
From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 1994 09:02:13 CST
If the BC band was playing during play, as Tony Biscardi said (and
 I have no reason to believe they weren't), then why didn't Parker
 make this known to the officials? If memory serves me properly,
 he has a history of frustrating opponents by trotting out nitpicky
rules. I believe he was the coach who made an opposing team (was
 it Maine?) go back to the lockerroom and take off a patch that was
 apparently too big, and MSU is *still* upset with him for making
the Spartans buy $500 in legal face shields several years ago during
 a BU-BC road trip.

Perhaps Parker has mellowed a bit in recent years, or perhaps he
doesn't dislike Cedorchuk as much as he dislikes Mason or Walsh
(of course, Cedor's teams haven't given BU much trouble yet, but
anything could happen).

GS--BU '92
Carthage College (it's the coldest day on record here...why the hell
are we still open?)