Sender:
From:
Ryan Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 1994 15:37:31 EST
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Machnik
<[log in to unmask]> says:

>TEAM OF THE DECADE
>1986-87 Boston College.  Eagles go 31-8-0, 26-6-0 HE while playing
> every game on the road against one of the tougher combined HE/WCHA
> schedules ever.  Long list of great players includes: Brian Leetch,
> Craig Janney, Kevin Stevens, Dan Shea, Ken Hodge Jr., Greg Brown,
> David Littman, and Tim Sweeney.

Gulp! I admit I don't know much about Hockey East before my freshman
year here at Maine, but I assume Boston College played all its 1986-87
games on the road, as you write? Even then, I find it hard not to
pick last season's Maine team as the team of the decade, with a 42-1-2
record, Paul Kariya, Jim Montgomery, Garth Snow, Mike Dunham.

BC's 31-8 record on the road is impressive, but 42-1-2 anywhereeven
more so.

Ryan Robbins
Stodder Hall
University of Maine