Sender:
From:
Jayson Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 1994 00:32:08 GMT
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
In article <[log in to unmask]>,
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Hi, all, Happy New Year and all that good stuff...
>>
>> Does anybody out there have the complete results of the Saskatoon Tournament
>> played over the holidays?  (12/27 - 12/29, I believe)  I've seen a couple of
>> Ohio State scores from the tourney, but nothing else.
>>
>> Ad-thanks-vance.
>> --
>> Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
>>               strictly those of:
>I believe that the OSU results went something like
>McGill 10 OSU 2
>Regina 5 OSU 4 OT
>Saskatoon 5 OSU 4 (No OT)
>
>I have no idea how the Canadian schools did against each other...I really
>didn't care. :-)
>Dave

Well here they are:

Mon Dec 27

McGill  10      OSU     2
Regina  7       Sask    4

Tues Dec 28
Regina 5        OSU     4
Sask    3       McGill  2

Wed Dec 29
Sask    5       OSU     4
Regina  6       McGill  1

Records:

Regina  3 0 0
Sask    2 1 0
McGill  1 2 0
OSU     0 3 0

Regina wins the tournament

*  Jayson Moy RPI '89 '93       * One of the Voices of Rensselaer Engineer    *
*  [log in to unmask]                 * Hockey, Baseball, Football, and Basketball  *
*  The "J Man"                  * on Crystal Clear FM Radio, 91.5FM WRPI, Troy*