Sender:
From:
John Haeussler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1993 08:55:00 PST
Keith writes..
>A loss for college hockey. I feel bad because I touted this on the list
>and now Hockey-l folks are gonna lose money, just like me.
>
>Sorry.

I have to echo this.  I originally posted all the info and encouraged
everyone to give the publication a try.  My apologies.

It's been a bad year for publications.  First COLLEGE HOCKEY MAGAZINE (who
never reimbursed me one dime for my full subscription) and now COLLEGE
HOCKEY JOURNAL.

  R.I.P.

  John H
  U Mich