Sender:
From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1993 12:43:48 CST
From today's (12/14/93) Star-Tribune:

WCHA Players of the Week:
Offense:  Kory Karlander, Northern Michigan sophomore left wing, had a hat trick
-- including the winning goal -- as the Wildcats swept two games from Colorado
College.

Defense:  Grant Sjerven, St. Cloud State senior goalie, stopped 57 of 61 shots
in the Huskies' two-game sweep of Minn.-Duluth.

BTW:  For those of you long-distance Gopher fans:
The weekend report IS coming.  Ailing Carol probably won't be able to get to it
until tomorrow, and as her self-appointed vice-poster (in the event that the
poster cannot fulfill her duties...), I may or may not have time to do one today
depending how I do on the list of things I want to get done in order to justify
taking most of tomorrow off to go Christmas shopping when the malls aren't
jammed.

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!