Sender:
From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1993 17:05:58 CST
"David M. Josselyn" writes:

> Hmmmm.  Very interesting.  I'm sure for the Boston area schools, Boston
> College, Boston University, Merrimack, Northeastern, this wouldn't pose
> much of a problem.  But Maine has a five hour bus trip to Boston already,

I hope you don't expect any sympathy from the Western correspondents on this
one!  :-)  Let's see, from Minnesota it's prob'ly 10 hrs to Northern Michigan
and Michigan Tech (the Gophers generally don't count on the airport being open,
so they bus it.) and 4 hours to Madison...   6 hours to North Dakota, I suppose.
Colorado is obviously an airplane trip, though. Then there's Anchorage...

Sorry, just had to tease about the different geographical perception exhibited
in that message!
> and as it is most of their games are in weekend pairs.  I'm not sure how
> long it would take to drive from Orono to Troy, but I'm sure it would be
> quite a trip to make.

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!