Sender:
From:
Tarkington McMains <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1993 12:54:14 -0500
I have to agree with this one.  I was talking to a player who was on the team
last year and he was saying that as far as he knew, no one on the team likes
McCutcheon.  He said that he came across as a nice guy when being recruited
but that the team hated him.

From what I have seen, the team needs help in the coaching area.  The team
can and has played well in some of the games, but has not had fire in their
bellies enough.  I liked McCutcheon put the fourth line out after the third
BC goal on thruday.  I think they looked a lot better than most of the others
lines all night.  (That was the first time I saw them, how much ice time have
they gotten?)

This is my first post so take it easy on my ideas...

Tark
Cornell '96