Sender:
From:
Lynn Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1993 23:53:48 -0400
        I've put a revised copy of the Division II-III composite
schedule in the archives at Maine. I would urge anyone who
previously got a copy of the schedule to discard it and get a
new one.
        The revision makes numerous corrections, most spotted
by Chris Lerch, and adds in around 20 new schedules. Some of
the errors were fairly significant and resulted from my haste,
but over the last couple of days, I've done a sort on each team
and examined what was in the database. Hopefully the goofups
will stop.
        If anyone can help with any of the missing schedules,
the help will be appreciated. Thanks, too, to Chris for doing
the proofreading I should have done.

        The filename at maine.maine.edu is 9394D2-3 SCHEDULE