Sender:
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 15:45:45 -0500
7bit
From:
Andy Weise <[log in to unmask]>
Both teams have to require some moderate level of superhuman
stamina after that game, but I wonder about the Quinnipiac
players. They had to be pretty pumped up from winning that game.,
so does that spent energy translate into a loss of energy as
tonight's game goes on (and I don't mean into endless OTs)?

Considering they also played 3 games last weekend, I wonder how
much they're starting to get a bit fatigued. Perhaps a trip to
the semifinals would be enough motivation.

-Andy