Sender:
From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2010 11:08:25 -0500
yes, CHA tournament is at Niagara.

Other games of note:
Brown 3  Yale 2  -  Sean Backman's broken heel has hurt Yale more than
they'd like to admit. Also, it's tough to beat a hot goalie and Mike
Clemente is seemingly in the zone.  Brown seems to be peaking at just the
right time.  But Yale is an excellent team and it ain't over til its over.

Michigan 5  at Michigan State 1 -  the Spartans are clearly the better team
this year but when these two teams play,  all statistics go out the window.

Alabama-Huntsville 1 -  Robert Morris  0    This is the curtain call for the
CHA and Robert Morris, Bemidji State and Niagara have all found other homes
next year leaving UAH  out in the cold.  Do you think that UAH is motivated
to make a statement to the rest of the college hockey world?