Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:14:40 -0400
From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
If your cable package is any good, you'll also be able to games at
Michigan, Minnesota, the ECAC and Hockey East. I have DirecTV and am
watching 2-3 games every Friday and Saturday in all four major
conferences during the season. Hopefully, you also have Fox Sports.
You'll also find great tournaments at the holidays, like the Great
Lakes Invitational with three of the five Michigan teams (always
Michigan and Michigan State, rotating in the other three), plus a top-
level team from outside Michigan. And the level of excitement is as
you experienced it every weekend in every venue. Minnesota didn't
play as well Friday as they did Saturday, when they played more up to
Gopher standards. Have fun.