Sender:
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 02:11:48 -0400
7bit
From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Allow me to speak for my family and all of the "lurkers" that attended
this season's Hockey-L Frozen Four Dinner ...

THANKS, Karen!   We are thankful and appreciative of the work you and
others put in the make the Hockey-L Dinner happen and be the success
that it was!

The food and venue were excellent and I, for one, really enjoyed the
introductions and stories and meeting so many of the people that have
been at the keyboard for Hockey-L, both new and old timers.

Cheers, "Wayne from Maine"

Denver will be warmer ... tell me, please, ... will it will be warmer?!